EF+550 electric furling and reefing system12V / 20M50 D12.7 forestay (link plates/toggle/pin to be added)
Powerful and elegant
- 45′ to 55′ sailboat (max Ø forestay: 12mm, 14mm if bottom terminal with turnbuckle or removable eye)
- Great comfort in navigation, ideal for short-handed crew
- Optimized power (800W 12V/1200W 24V, 33 RPM)
- No maintenance, waterproof mechanism
IMPORTANT : To complete this furling kit EF+550-Sx47, price and part number of toggle + link plates to be added (beginning with 03056). Internal turnbuckle fitting, circuit breaker and relay box. Remote control (wired or radio) is optional.> More information
Products that may interest you
The EF+ electric furling systems for Genoa/Staysail dedicated to short-handed crew looking for comfort and safety, the EF+550 standard kit includes:
- one electric motorized drive unit (12V/800W, 24V/1200W) with internal turnbuckle fitting, waterproof housing protected by anti-corrosion treatment, black oven-baked painting
- a watertight relay case + adapted circuit breaker
- a four-drill link plates (to be recut at the required length), supplied with bottom forestay pin
- a reinforced stainless toggle
- one swivel ref C47, sealed mechanism
- a batch of anodized twin groove foil sections ref SX47
- high torque resistance connectors
- torx screws for foil connections
- a set of forestay bushings
- a telescopic section
- a sail feeder
- a top cap
- a deflector wheel to avoid halyard wrap
The wired or radio remote control is optional as well as the emergency wheel operated with continuous line.
A reliable operation:
According to weather conditions reef or furl your headsail with a short-handed crew from the cockpit by pressing one button.
The EF+ motor generates a comfortable power with a rotation speed of 33tr/min. The motorization is fitted with a high reduction endless screw that prevents the reefed headsail from furling out.
Already widely tested round the world, the reliable EF+ ranges are fitted with resistant sections and connectors as well as waterproof mechanisms running in grease.
If any electric failure on board, a backup device enables a manual furling (simplified by the use an emergency wheel ? in option).
Fitted with the same foil sections it is easy to motorize a manual LS200/290 system.
After sale service and spare parts available world widely.
|Longueur approx. bateau (en mètres) / Approx. boat length (in meters)||0,00|
|Longueur approx. bateau (en pieds) / Approx. boat length (in feet)||0,00|
|Surface maxi. génois / Max. area of Genoa|
|Longueur étai (m) / Forestay length (m)||0,00|
|Ø étai (mm) / Forestay Ø (mm)||0,00|
|Cardan inox / Stainless steel toggle|
|Puissance / Power||800w (12v ) / 1200w (24v)|
|Voltage||12v / 24v|
|Ampérage alimentation / Amperage of power supply||60A (12v ) / 30A (24v)|
|Vitesse de rotation / Rotation speed||33 tr/mn / 33rpm|
|Référence profil / Foil reference||SX47|
|Référence curseur / Swivel reference||C47|
|Garantie / Warranty||2 ans / 2 years|