Electric furling system EC47 Sx47 12V for 18.50m Ø16mm forestay
Compact, light and cost effective
- 39′ to 48′ sailboat (max Ø forestay: 12.7mm)
- Great comfort in navigation, ideal for short-handed crew
- Maximum luff (compact drive unit)
- Multi-motorized technology
- No maintenance, waterproof mechanism
- Genoa/Staysail quickly furled (<40 s)
All inclusive, this Facnor EC47-Sx47 kit includes long link plates, internal turnbuckle fitting as well as circuit breaker and relay box. Remote control (wired or radio) is optional.> More information
Products that may interest you
The power and the comfort in navigation!
The EC47 standard kit includes:
- one electric multi-motorized drive unit (set up in 12 or 24V, 800W) with internal turnbuckle fitting, concept of multi-motorized power, waterproof housing in anodized aluminum
- a watertight relay case + adapted circuit breaker
- a four-drill stainless steel link plates (to be recut at the required length), supplied with bottom forestay pin
- a reinforced stainless steel toggle (Item Number to be added to this one, not included in the price above)
- one swivel ref C47, sealed mechanism
- a batch of anodized twin groove foil sections ref SX47
- high torque resistance connectors
- torx screws for foil connections
- a set of bushings
- a telescopic section
- a sail feeder
- a top cap
- a deflector wheel to avoid halyard wrap
The wired or radio remote control is optional as well as the emergency wheel operated with continuous line.
A reliable operation:
Furling the Jib/Genoa/Staysail is a simple handling operated from the cockpit by a short-handed crew, with the EC47 electric gear just press one button!
The EC system enables to reef partially or furl completely the sail depending on weather conditions.
The rotation speed reaches 55 tr/mn for a quickly furled headsail.
The dimensions is similar to manual LS200/290 drum what make the motorization easy with EC47 drive unit.
The multi-motorized technology results in a reliable, compact and light electric drive unit.
If any electric failure on board, a backup device enables a manual furling (simplified by the use an emergency wheel ? in option).
Already widely tested round the world, the reliable EC ranges are fitted with resistant sections and connectors as well as waterproof mechanisms running in grease.
|Longueur approx. bateau (en mètres) / Approx. boat length (in meters)||16,00|
|Longueur approx. bateau (en pieds) / Approx. boat length (in feet)||48,00|
|Surface maxi. génois / Max. area of Genoa||100m² / 1076ft²|
|Longueur étai (m) / Forestay length (m)||18,50|
|Ø étai (mm) / Forestay Ø (mm)||16,00|
|Cardan inox / Stainless steel toggle||A ajouter voir rél 03299 / To be added rel 03299|
|Puissance / Power||800w|
|Ampérage alimentation / Amperage of power supply||40A (12v )|
|Vitesse de rotation / Rotation speed||55 tr/mn / 55rpm|
|Référence profil / Foil reference||SX47|
|Référence curseur / Swivel reference||C47|
|Garantie / Warranty||2 ans / 2 years|