FXsun 150 furler for shade sail (MECA KIT)
The marine touch « made in France » for your shade sails : the FXsun 150 furling kit
- Adapted to 25m² shade sails
- Aesthetic mechanisms with classic lines and made in aluminum and stainless steel
- Easy to use, fast and secure storage ideal for exposed/windy locations
- Long lasting, corrosion resistant materials and inspired by furlers tested at sea
Products that may interest you
With classic lines and high grade-materials giving an attractive look from the first glanze, an easy manipulation by simply furling in or out the shade sail, compact storage, rquick and safe, no maintenance neither electrical installation required, so many assets offered by the FXsun 150 system.
The FXsun 150 complete kit includes:
- one mechanism set (one Ø 115mm drum, one swivel, 2 shackles)
- one anti-twist rope set (one Ø9mm anti- torsion of 8m, 2 s-s thimbles)
- one furling line set (one 3.6m x Ø6mm spliced furling line, one round thimble, one Ø5mm bungee rope of 1m, one eye strap, one cleat)
The flexibility of the anti-twist rope enables to easily dismantle the FXsun150 kit and to store in a small place.
The tensioning device kit for the AT rope is optional.
Facnor, established pioneers in flying sail furlers for off-shore race yachts, have adapted for many years their furling systems for garden shade sails.
|Longueur câble enroulement (m)/ Length of the anti-torsion rope (m)||7,00|
|Diamètre câble enroulement (mm)/ diameter of the anti-torsion rope (mm)||8,00|
|Charge "sûreté" de travail (kg) / Safe working load (kg)||600,00|
|Attache émerillon / Swivel attachment||Manille/Shackle|
|Atttache poulie crantée / Drum attachment||Manille/Shackle|
|Ø poulie crantée (mm) / continuous line drum Ø (mm)||115,00|
|Ø cordage épissé (mm) / spliced furling line Ø (mm)||6,00|
|Garantie / Warranty||5 ans/years|