LX 130 manual furling and reefing system
Simple to use and reliable
- 26′ to 36′ sailboat (max Ø forestay: 6mm, 7mm if bottom terminal with turnbuckle or removable eye)
- No maintenance bearings (waterproof bearings, linear rotation)
- Rotating tack fitting (takes up the sail fullness when furling)
- Removable plates (for use as a simple head foil)
According to bottom forestay terminal, installation of Facnor LX130 with optional « link plates » and/or « internal turnbuckle fitting » (please refer to the technical sheet)> More information
Products that may interest you
The LX130 standard kit includes:
- drum with removable plates/rotating tack fitting, , sealed mechanism
- one swivel ref C33, sealed mechanism
- a batch of anodized twin groove foil sections ref SX33
- high torque resistance connectors
- a telescopic section
- a set of bushings
- a sail feeder
- a top cap
- a deflector wheel to avoid halyard wrap
- torx screws for foil connections
- the bottom forestay pin
- a pre-feeder
The following kits are optional: 100 or 200mm drum link plates, internal turnbuckle fitting, furling line set with fairleads.
Handle easily your headsails thanks to an FACNOR LX130 furling and reefing system!
Furling the Jib/Genoa is a simple handling operated from the cockpit.
The LX system enables to reef partially or furl completely the sail depending on weather conditions.
In regatta, the plates of the drum can be quickly removed and therefore the furler can be used just as a head foil on which a Genoa with a longer luff can be hoisted.
The rotating tack point takes up automatically the sail fullness when furling on ¼ of turn.
Already widely tested round the world, the reliable LS-LX-RX ranges are fitted with resistant sections and connectors as well as waterproof bearings running in grease.
|Longueur approx. bateau (en mètres) / Approx. boat length (in meters)||8m-11m|
|Longueur approx. bateau (en pieds) / Approx. boat length (in feet)||26-36'|
|Surface maxi. génois / Max. area of Genoa||32m² / 344ft²|
|Longueur étai MAX (m) / MAX Forestay length (m)||14,40|
|Ø étai (mm) / Forestay Ø (mm)||7,00|
|Ø axe bas étai (mm) / Forestay bottom pin Ø (mm)||12,70|
|Longueur option lattes cintrées (mm) / Length of optional link plates (mm)||100,00|
|Longueur option nez avale-ridoir (mm) / Length of optional turnbuckle fitting (mm)||0,00|
|Option kit cordage / Optional furling line kit|
|Attache point d'amure / Tack fitting||Tournant / Rotating|
|Flasques tambour / Drum plates||Démontable / Removable|
|Référence profil / Foil reference||SX33|
|Référence curseur / Swivel reference||C33|