Mainsail furling system 6CF80 (Ø16mm slug) with special KB boom kit
CF80 Mainsail furler, simple and cost effective
- Adapted to boom length (E) up to 3,90m (9.8ft)
- Mainsail safely handled from the cockpit
- Installation without any mast nor drilling
- Possibility of keeping the existing gooseneck
- Boom car fitted with ball bearing
The special KB80 boom set (with additional sheave system) makes even easier the in/out furling.> More information
The 6CF80 kit includes:
– 6x Ø80mm housing sections with a fixing slug set
– 6x internal foil sections
– a drive unit for the internal foil rotation
– a halyard swivel
– 2x 1.7m boom rails with fixing plates
– an KB ball bearing car fitted with sheave
– 2x rail stops
The panel of 7 mast slugs available enables to fit into most mast grooves.
This system makes it possible to preserve the original gooseneck and to avoid drilling and modifying the mast.
The special KB80 boom kit includes a ball bearing car fitted with sheave, two track stops with integrated sheave so that the outhaul rope does not run through inside the boom. Boom sheaves are often unsuitable due to their small diameter and the absence of ball or needle bearings.
The CF80 mainsail furler offers comfortable sailing by limiting handles to adapt the surface of the sail according to the wind force. It offers an cost effective alternative, suitable for boat owners who wish to keep their existing mast. No more heavy mainsail to be folded: your mainsail is out or rolled up in a minimum of time and effort.
|Longueur max. bôme / Maximum boom length||3.90m|
|Référence carter / Housing sectionl reference||CF80|
|Poids carter par m / Housing section weight per m||1.850kg|
|Ø tube interne / Furling section Ø||30mm|
|Référence kit bôme / Boom kit reference||KB 80|
|Type de platine / Type of slug||D16mm (platine ronde Ø16mm/ round slug Ø16mm)|