Here are some guidelines to identify your furler model:
Before calling your Facnor dealer, if you do not know your model of headsail furler, flying sails furler, staysail furler or facslide, please see the models below:
Headsail Furlers :
- Headsail Furlers former range(SD) ?
- Continuous line Headsail Furler (ex “RC”) ?
- LS/LX/RX standard drum headsail furler ? with Removable drum plates (LX/RX)
- Webbing Headsail furler (Flatdeck) ?
Furling sections :
Also identify the type of furling section :
- TI Former ranges (PE section), ou SX (S or R sections),
- Current ranges : rounded (SX) or elliptical (R)
- if you can, then give the width of the profile. See section dimensions
- Old or new models of elctric furlers? 4 types of models are possible :
- then the width of the section ( SX ronded sections : SX39, SX47,SX53).
- See section dimensions
Flying sails furlers :
- Former range with S/s guide : Asym-FX (with a thimble on the jaw of the drum) or FX ?
- Single continuous line low drum (FX+) or with a removable thimble with quick release pin (FastFX+) ?
- Discontinuous line drum furler (FXT) or fitted with a Asym-FX for Asymmetric Spinnaker ?
- ø of the law dum ?
- Track dimensions
- Dimensions of the batten cars (standards, intermediate cars and Headboard cars)
Either way, more information will give a better result.
You can also attach photos to your agent to help them understand the situation.