Further to constructive technical exchanges with ocean racers, Facnor has developed a sophisticated range of Gennaker/Code Zero furlers : the FX+. A true evolution : light, easy to fit and aesthetic. Fitted on request with a ratchet device securing the furling, locking both clockwise and anti-clockwise (Facnor patent).
⊕ Lightness : optimised system and ultracompact (carbon housing)
⊕ Secured sail connection
⊕ Easy to fit and to adjust with simplified use
⊕ Conversion for asymmetrical Spinnaker
⊕ Ratchet system option (locking both clock wise and anti-clockwise (Facnor patent)
Secured sail connection Sail / Mechanism:
– The sail can be removed from the furler in one “click”
– Captive quick release pin
The FX+ include :
– One flat continuous line drum (maximum luff) and a carbon house. Large diameter for a better furling power. Half the weight of a standard Gennaker furler
– swivel with his anti-impact cover (neoprene)
– top and bottom attachment (shackle for the swivel and snap schakle for the drum pin).
– the FX+ benifits from a NEW GUIDE which makes the furling line more captive.
Learn more : See Video FX+
“Start and go” rotation system (option)
S/s Duplex material. This optional self-locking device prevents the flying sail from furling out if the sailor release the line when furling in. Works both clockwise and anticlockwise (Facnor patent).
- Learn more : Product sheet
- See the Ratchet system option (opposite)
|6 < 10,5 m|
20' < 30'
|10 < 12 m|
30' < 40'
|12 < 14 m|
40' < 45'
|13 < 16 m|
42' < 55'
|16 < 20 m|
55' < 65'
|20 < 24 m|
65' < 78'
|20 < 24 m|
65' < 78'
|24 < 30 m|
78' < 100'
|Max Gennaker or Code zero area (m2) *||30 m2|
|Safe Working Load (Tons) *||0,9 T||1,5 T||2,5 T||4,5 T||7 T||9 T||12 T||15 T||20 T|
|Pack Click (with ratchet system included)||-||43410701545||43410702545||43410704545||43410707045||Contact us|
|* indicative area ** The S.W.L. is the maximum safe working load over which distortions of the furler
can appear. This load is approx. 50% of the breaking load (depending on models)