FXe 4500 Standard kit 12V Electric Code Sail furler
FXe+4500 12V furler, reliable tested technology
- Adapted to sailboat from 11.5 to 16m (38′ to 52′)
- For Code sail of 140m²/1500ft²maximum
(max 50m²/538ft² staysail)
- Unique captive quick-release pin
- Possible conversion for asymmetric Spinnaker
- Maintenance free unit (sealed drive unit)
Mechanisms designed as an ?in/out? system for so-called flying sails.
Low energy consumption (20-25Ah with the sail in use)> More information
Products that may interest you
The standard kit of the FXe 4500 12V electric code sail furler includes:
- one continuous line drum in anodized aluminum and CNC machined in a solid block, sealed, low profile design, includes electric connection set (wire + deck plug)
- one swivel also in anodized aluminum and CNC machined in a solid block, including neoprene anti-impact cover with high-visibility marking
- one snapshackle as bottom drum attachment (optional SSH+4500 solid sheave as alternative)
- one shackle as top swivel attachment (optional LB4.5T 2-to-1 block as alternative)
- a relay box
- a circuit breaker
- a storage bag
As an option, opt for radio control or remote control.
The FXe 4500 motorized ?in/out? system offers comfort in sail handling, reliability and easy manipulation:
- Simple installation: fast tack attachment of the Gennaker/Code Sail thanks to the protection cover with handle and to a snap shackle at the bottom
- Compact and light: the electric system reduces the size and weight, making it easy to handle and to switch from manual to electric systems
- Comfortable and fast furling of a 140M² Gennaker in just 45 seconds just by pressing a button
Learn more about the use of Facnor code sail furlers and watch our YouTube videos.
Optimize your investment and convert your furlers for the use with your asymmetric Spinnaker, just add FAST 4500 top-down thimble.
|Longueur bateau (pieds) / Sailboat length (feet)||38'-55'|
|Surface Gennaker (m²) / Code sail area (m²)||140,00|
|Surface Gennaker (pieds²) / Code sail area (ft²)||1 500,00|
|Charge "sûreté" de travail (tonnes) / Safe working load (tons)||4,50|
|Attache haute standard émerillon / Standard top swivel attachment||manille / shackle|
|Atttache basse standard poulie crantée / Standard bottom drum attachment||mousqueton / snapshackle|