FXe 7000 Standard kit 24V Electric Code Sail furler
FXe+7000 24V furler, reliable tested technology
- Adapted to sailboat from 16 to 20m (52′ to 65′)
- For Code sail of 250m²/2690ft²maximum
- Unique captive quick-release pin
- Possible conversion for asymmetric Spinnaker
- Maintenance free unit (sealed drive unit)
Mechanisms designed as an ?in/out? system for so-called flying sails.
Low energy consumption> More information
Products that may interest you
The standard kit of the FXe 7000 electric code sail furler includes:
- one continuous line drum in anodized aluminum and CNC machined in a solid block, sealed, low profile design, includes electric connection set (wire + deck plug)
- one swivel also in anodized aluminum and CNC machined in a solid block, including neoprene anti-impact cover with high-visibility marking
- one snapshackle as bottom drum attachment
- one shackle as top swivel attachment (optional LB7T 2-to-1 block as alternative)
- a relay box
- a circuit breaker
- a storage bag
As an option, opt for radio control or remote control.
The FXe 7000 motorized ?in/out? system offers comfort in sail handling, reliability and easy manipulation:
- Simple installation: fast tack attachment of the Gennaker/Code Sail thanks to the protection cover with handle and to a snap shackle at the bottom
- Compact and light: the electric system reduces the size and weight, making it easy to handle and to switch from manual to electric systems
- Comfortable and fast furling of a 250M² Gennaker in less than one minute just by pressing a button
Learn more about the use of Facnor code sail furlers and watch our YouTube videos.
Optimize your investment and convert your furlers for the use with your asymmetric Spinnaker, just add FAST 7000 top-down thimble.
|Longueur bateau (pieds) / Sailboat length (feet)||52'-65'|
|Surface Gennaker (m²) / Code sail area (m²)||250,00|
|Surface Gennaker (pieds²) / Code sail area (ft²)||2 690,00|
|Charge "sûreté" de travail (tonnes) / Safe working load (tons)||7,00|
|Attache haute standard émerillon / Standard top swivel attachment||manille / shackle|
|Atttache basse standard poulie crantée / Standard bottom drum attachment||mousqueton / snapshackle|