Internal lock HLA5T
HLA5T internal lock: reliable, light and compact
- Supports loads equivalent to Ø10mm monotoron forestay or #17 rod
- Possibility to be used for Staysail or Code sail
- Eliminates completely the halyard tension
- Optimum hauled-down luff (no halyard stretching)
- Simple installation into mast from outside
This reliable and performant lock let now the cruising yachts access to race developed technology.> More information
Manufacturing locking system for sailboat equipment for many years, Facnor supplies ocean cruising yachts/maxi-yachts but also racing boats.
The internal HLA5T halyard lock enables to optimize the performance of your boat.
100% of the power of your sails will be transmitted to your boat for more performance and stability. This energy will not be partially absorbed by the extension of your halyard anymore.
The suppression of the halyard tension results in the reduction of the compression in your mast.
The use of this lock is possible on all head sails.
Extremely light, the internal part fixed on the mast weighs only 850, and the pin 212g.
Very easy to use, hoist your sail and bring your halyard until it stops for hooking. To unhook, tighten your halyard again to the maximum.