https://www.facnor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/facnor-logo.png 0 0 Eric Beauge https://www.facnor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/facnor-logo.png Eric Beauge2021-02-08 10:05:592021-04-07 17:51:44Can I hoist and lower my sail easily?
For structural furlers fitted with wire equivalent to 1 × 19 of 7 mm and less :
- We offer simple hoisting and lowering solutions.
- The STB has a sheave integrated into the swivel to lower the halyard along the luff.
- The STG comes standard with a halyard swivel to be able to hoist, adjust and lower the sail from the cockpit.
- For the FLT, the halyard swivel is optional.
For wires equivalent to 1 × 19 of 8 mm and more :
- We recommend the use of a textile wire with a sail with zipped luff.
- Installation: it is necessary to climb the mast to hoist and fix the sail. For lowering the sail, same opertaion but there are cost-effective solutions, please contact us.
- Locks: It is also possible to lock your genoa in order to hoist it and simply lower it from the deck: please contact us for presenting “custom” solution.