FD 230 manual furling and reefing system
FlatDeck webbing furler: Performance and easy use
- 36′ to 43′ sailboat (max Ø10mm forestay, bottom terminal with turnbuckle or removable eye)
- Thin and aerodynamic foil R26 (up to 30% lighter)
- Maximum luff (low profile drum)
- No risk of overriding (webbing guide exit)
- Great torque since the beginning of rotation
- No maintenance bearings (waterproof bearings, linear rotation)
All inclusive, this Facnor FD230-R26 (racing/cruising foil section) kit includes extra short link plates – middle and long length optional-, internal turnbuckle fitting as well as the webbing/furling delivered with fairleads> More information
Products that may interest you
The FD230 furling kit includes :
- one drum with internal turnbuckle & rotating tack fittings, furling line s-s guide orientating on 360°, sealed mechanism
- one rope/webbing set delivered with 1x articulated and 3x single fairleads
- one set of extra short link plates (66mm long) with bottom forestay pin
- one swivel ref C26, sealed mechanism
- a batch of anodized twin groove foil sections ref R26
- high torque resistance connectors
- torx screws for foil connections
- a telescopic section
- a set of bushings
- a sail feeder
- a top cap
- a deflector wheel to avoid halyard wrap
The following kits are optional: 100/200/250mm drum link plates. Handle easily your headsails thanks to an FACNOR FD230 furling and reefing system!
Furling the Jib/Genoa is a simple handling operated from the cockpit.
The FD system enables to reef partially or furl completely the sail depending on weather conditions.
The FlatDeck is an innovative system fitted with a webbing to prevent from overriding and a massively improved torque.
Overall, the additional benefit with FD low profile drum is the maximized.
Its racing/cruising foil profile is lighter and more aerodynamic.
The 360° rotating tack fitting (fitted with Torlon® balls) takes up automatically the sail fullness when furling.
Widely tested round the world, the FD range includes foil sections and sturdy connections, waterproof mechanisms that insure reliability without specific maintenance.
Possibility to upgrade your LS/LX/RX furling system (or other brands) with a FlatDeck drum.
|Longueur approx. bateau (en mètres) / Approx. boat length (in meters)||11m-13m|
|Longueur approx. bateau (en pieds) / Approx. boat length (in feet)||36-43'|
|Surface maxi. génois à titre indicatif / Indicative max. area of Genoa|
|Longueur étai MAX (m) / MAX Forestay length (m)||14,40|
|Ø étai (mm) / Forestay Ø (mm)||8,00|
|Ø axe bas étai (mm) / Forestay bottom pin Ø (mm)||12,70|
|Longueur lattes cintrées (mm) / Length of link plates (mm)||150|
|Nez avale-ridoir / Internal turnbuckle fitting||450|
|Kit sangle-cordage / Webbing-rope furling line kit||Inclus / Included|
|Type de sangle /Type of webbing||Dyneema|
|Attache point d'amure / Tack fitting||Tournant / Rotating|
|Référence profil / Foil reference||R26|
|Référence curseur / Swivel reference||C26|