FXe 4500 24V motorisation kit Electric Code Sail furler (top swivel NOT included)
FXe 4500 motorization kit 24V, switch from manual to electric easily!
- Adapted to sailboat from 11.5 to 16m (38′ to 52′)
- For Code sail of 140m²/1500ft²maximum
(max 50m²/538ft² staysail)
- Unique captive quick-release pin
- Possible conversion for asymmetric Spinnaker
- Maintenance free unit (sealed drive unit)
Mechanisms designed as an ?in/out? system for so-called flying sails.
Low energy consumption (20-25Ah with the sail in use)> More information
Products that may interest you
The standard kit of the FXe 4500 24V electric code sail furler includes:
- one 24V drive unit in anodized aluminum and CNC machined in a solid block, sealed, low profile design, includes electric connection set (wire + deck plug)
- one snapshackle as bottom drum attachment (optional SSH+4500 solid sheave as alternative)
- one shackle as top swivel attachment (optional LB4.5T 2-to-1 block as alternative)
- a relay box
- a circuit breaker
- a storage bag
As an option, opt for radio control or remote control.
The FXe 4500 motorized ?in/out? system offers comfort in sail handling, reliability and easy manipulation:
- Simple installation: fast tack attachment of the Gennaker/Code Sail thanks to the protection cover with handle and to a snap shackle at the bottom
- Compact and light: the electric system reduces the size and weight, making it easy to handle and to switch from manual to electric systems
- Comfortable and fast furling of a 140M² Gennaker in just 45 seconds just by pressing a button
Learn more about the use of Facnor code sail furlers and watch our YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/EjqKrZVU300
Optimize your investment and convert your furlers for the use with your asymmetric Spinnaker, just add FAST 4500 top-down thimble.
|Longueur bateau (pieds) / Sailboat length (feet)||38'-55'|
|Surface Gennaker (m²) / Code sail area (m²)||140,00|
|Surface Gennaker (pieds²) / Code sail area (ft²)||1 500,00|
|Charge "sûreté" de travail (tonnes) / Safe working load (tons)||4,50|
|Attache haute standard émerillon / Standard top swivel attachment||manille / shackle|
|Atttache basse standard poulie crantée / Standard bottom drum attachment||mousqueton / snapshackle|