LS 330 manual furling and reefing system
Simple to use and reliable
- 50′ to 90′ sailboat (max Ø14mm forestay, 22mm with swage rigging screw or manual terminal)
- No maintenance bearings (waterproof bearings, linear rotation)
- Strong and long connectors (torx screws)
- Easy installation (thanks to the telescopic section)
According to bottom forestay terminal, installation of Facnor LS330 with optional « link plates ». The « internal turnbuckle fitting » is always included (please refer to the technical sheet)> More information
Products that may interest you
The LS330 standard kit includes:
- drum, sealed mechanism, internal turnbuckle fitting included
- swivel ref C600, sealed mechanism
- a batch of anodized twin groove foil sections ref SX53
- high torque resistance connectors
- a telescopic section
- a set of bushings
- a sail feeder
- a top cap
- a deflector wheel to avoid halyard wrap
- torx screws for foil connections
- bottom forestay pin
The following kits are optional: 150, 250 or 350mm drum link plates, furling line set with fairleads.
Handle easily your headsails thanks to an FACNOR LS330 furling and reefing system!
Furling the Jib/Genoa is a simple handling operated from the cockpit.
The LS system enables to reef partially or furl completely the sail depending on weather conditions.
Already widely tested round the world, the reliable LS-LX-RX ranges are fitted with resistant sections and connectors as well as waterproof bearings running in grease.
|Longueur approx. bateau (en mètres) / Approx. boat length (in meters)||15m-28m|
|Longueur approx. bateau (en pieds) / Approx. boat length (in feet)||50-90'|
|Surface maxi. génois / Max. area of Genoa|
|Longueur étai MAX (m) / MAX Forestay length (m)||26,40|
|Ø étai (mm) / Forestay Ø (mm)||14,00|
|Ø axe bas étai (mm) / Forestay bottom pin Ø (mm)||28,00|
|Longueur option lattes cintrées (mm) / Length of optional link plates (mm)||250,00|
|Longueur option nez avale-ridoir (mm) / Length of optional turnbuckle fitting (mm)||450,00|
|Option kit cordage / Optional furling line kit||Aucun / None|
|Attache point d'amure / Tack fitting||Fixe / Fixed|
|Flasques tambour / Drum plates||Non démontable / Not removable|
|Référence profil / Foil reference||SX53|
|Référence curseur / Swivel reference||C600|